Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sodi Singh of Nairobi, Kenya ...

On my recent trip to Kenya, we attended a Reception party @ Simba (Sikh) Union in Nairobi. A Splendid evening it proved to be.

A gentleman preformed Live … by the name of “Sodi Singh” … Wow! Absolute brilliant.
Could even sing some Kenyan native songs … I was very impressed.
He was supported by his Roadshow …

Sodi Singh is definitely there … Big Hit in Nairobi, Kenya …
I wonder how many of you have had the pleasure to hear this talent.
Attaching a copy of his CD, which I managed to get a signed copy of (Ha!)
Someone needs to quickly sign up this talent ... Words pronounced clearly and backed with a Clear Voice ...
Keep it Up … Sodi Singh.








So ... If you're going to Nairobi, Kenya for a Wedding ... I highly recommend "Sodi Singh"
Use Chef Attalia as a reference ...
To get my signed copy ... I was invited to his house for breakfast and he kindly handed me a FREE copy of his Pride.
thank you ... Sodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Metric Conversions

http:/www.google.com/ig?referrer=ign_n